Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Dear George,

Dear Dad,

I thought of you today, but that is nothing new.  I thought about you yesterday, and days before that too, I think of you in silence, I often speak your name.  All I have are memories and a picture in a frame, your memory is a keepsake, from which I never part.

God has you in his arms, I have you in my heart.

                                              Author Unknown

Dear George,

I never had the pleasure of meeting you before you left.  I don't know your laugh, although I've heard stories about it.  I don't know your generous heart, but I've met many people who do.  What I do know is what you left behind.  I know two of your children Laura and Danny.  If they are any indication of the man you were I am sad for not having met you at least once.  They are two very special people who must have made you very proud.  From an outsider looking in…… All I have to say is "Well done George….Well Done."

                                                              Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment