Sunday, August 3, 2014

Bella Vista High School


Bella Vista is one of two high schools in Fair Oaks.  It was built in 1960 and has an enrollment of about 2,000 students.


The Academic Decathlon team has been a pride of BV for many years.  The team has represented Sacramento County in the California Academic Decathlon in 20 of the past 24 years.

Some famous alumni are Joan Lunden, co-host of Good Morning America.  Lynn Anderson, country singer and Nicholas Sparks author of several novels that have been made into movies.  The Notebook, A Walk To Remember and Message In A Bottle are a couple of his most popular novels.

Instant Online Home Values - Click Here



6 comments:

  1. Most Famous….. I did say probably :-) Let me know if you know others. I figured because the stadium is named after him it was a good bet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tom Hanks was at BV in his Sophomore year and Tommy Skeoch (of Tesla) was class of '80 I believe.

      Delete
    2. I went to BV and graduate in 65. 63 was the first class to graduate My kid went to BV also and graduate in 84 and 86. I remember when there was no Madison Ave

      Delete
    3. It's funny you say this...My Mom graduated in 64, and I graduated in 84...

      Delete
  2. I hope my video brought back some good memories for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many of our families are alum & their kids are current Broncos....we LOVE where we live Tim!

    ReplyDelete